What we do
- We promote the international trade interests of European and international retailers and importers.
- We influence the political and legislative process at the earliest stage.
- We maintain a unique platform to share ideas, best practices and define common policy and lobbying strategies.
- We provide the latest insights to our members.
- We provide business-driven initiatives to support companies improving working conditions (BSCI) and environmental production conditions (BEPI) in the international supply chain.
FTA Round Table: WTO Spring or Business as Usual. Which Expectations for the Multilateral System in 2014 and Beyond?18/03/2014Brussels, Belgium