Stakeholders are a crucial ingredient in the success of FTA and its sustinability initiatives BSCI and BEPI. FTA therefore welcomes and encourages different types of stakeholders to get involved.
- Events: FTA hosts seminars, committees and an annual forum on topics of importance to members. Read more about that here.
- Dialogue: ITP consults and dialogues with external stakeholders important for international trade policy matters that influence the development of a free and sustainable trade framework. Read more about that here.
- Governance: BSCI’s governance welcomes stakeholders through its Stakeholder Council.
- Events: BSCI’s high level sustainability conference open their doors to stakeholders as speakers at delegates. They are also encouraged to take part in Round Table meetings on local labour challenges in sourcing countries. Find out more about BSCI's events.
- Dialogue: BSCI welcomes stakeholders from NGOs to government representatives, to get involved on particular labour issues that impact the ability of our participants to improve working conditions on factories and farms
- Governance: BEPI participants are included through the Working Group in the governance of the initiative.
- Dialogue: Local stakeholders in sourcing countries are welcome to contact BEPI to collaborate for greater impact.