The FTA Sustainability National Contact Group (NCG) Switzerland will take place on 23 March 2017 in Olten, Switzerland. FTA NCGs are open to all FTA members, including BSCI and BEPI participants, along with companies that are interested in joining the association. This NCG is a special one for the Swiss members as they celebrate the 10 year anniversary of their meetings.
FTA Sustainability, notably BSCI-oriented ‘veterans’ will be present at the meeting including Afsah Alumia-Khan and Reidar Magnus (Intersport), Sibyl Anwander (The Federal Office for the Environment - BAFU), Vanessa Bührer, and Johann Züblin (PRIME Agri), the FTA Board Member Alfred Beerli (Workfashion.com.ag) as well as Christian Ewert, FTA Director General and Sarah Dekkiche, FTA Membership and Development Manager.
Besides featuring pioneers of BSCI and the Swiss NCG:
- Updated from the FTA secretariat in Brussels
- Answers to specific BSCI and BEPI implementation questions
- The vision into the future
- Requirements and obligations from FTA
In addition to the NCG, the afternoon will feature workshops on specific challenges in daily business:
- Commitment Formula Implementation, Members Engagement and BSCI Implementation in the supply chain
- Collaboration with FTA and wishes for the near future.
To complete the programme Sibyl Anwander will present the development of procurement guidelines and finally, Swiss humourist Renato Kaiser will wrap up day with a humoristic input.
Please register below before 1 March.
For more information on the agenda or logistics, please contact Pierre Strub, FTA Sustainability Coordinator, Switzerland.