- About FTA
- Our work
- Join us
- FTA Members' Seminar on China - agenda
- FTA Members' Seminar on China
- FTA Seminar on China
- Imports from Myanmar: some facts and figures
- Minutes and Presentations from the Customs and Procedures Committee
- Minutes and Presentations from the Legal Affairs Committee
- Minutes and Presentations from the Trade Policy Committee
- The Agenda
- The European Business Summit 2014
- The results of the FTA Trade Barometer
Business Social Compliance Initiative
Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) is a business-driven instrument for companies committed to improving working conditions in the global supply chain. It unites hundreds of companies around one common Code of Conduct and methodology, and supports them in their efforts to build an ethical supply chain. We provide companies with a step-by-step, development-orientated system applicable to the supply chain of all consumer goods.
Download the BSCI Information Sheet
- Monitor - We offer a wide range of professional auditing tools to support the implementation of a credible social compliance auditing system in the supply chain. Our database offers over 20,000 audit reports, thus avoiding duplication and saving our members time and money.
- Empower - We provide training to support companies and producers to meet BSCI’s Code of Conduct, which is based on the most important ILO conventions on workers’ rights.
- Engage - We identify common approaches and build partnerships with local and national partners to find solutions to social compliance and supply chain management issues.
- Support - We advise and inform companies on all aspects of BSCI implementation and communication.